Summer League June 2021
- All games played at Ross Sports Ground, Grimsby with kick offs at 1pm, 2.30pm and 4pm.
- All matches will have a qualified referee.
- Based on current season’s age groups (2020/21).
- One match per week for first 5 weeks, festival final week.
- Weekly match fee of £12.50.
- Only 6 teams per age group.
Week 1 – Saturday 5th June – 1 x Development Match
Week 2 – Saturday 12th June – 1 x Development Match
Week 3 – Saturday 19th June – 1 x Development Match
Week 4 – Saturday 26th June – 1 x Development Match
Week 5 – Saturday 3rd July – 1 x Development Match
Week 6 – Saturday 10th July – Festival competition based on development matches (top 3 in one competition, bottom 3 in another)
- Fixtures will be played at 1pm, 2.30pm and 4pm
- U7/8 will play 20 mins each way
- U9/10 will play 25 mins each way
- In the event of a kit clash the away team will change
- Please do not arrive earlier than 30 minutes before your kick off time
- Under 7/8 Teams max squad size = 10
- Under 9/10 Teams max squad size = 12
- No Academy players allowed
- A team wholly made up of girl’s players are eligible to play at one age group lower than their current age banding.
- Players should be registered with the team or have permission from the parent club to play by putting in a notice of approach as per Lincolnshire FA rules and regulations.
Please note: Rules are yet to be sanctioned by Lincolnshire FA.